The equipment is available for rental for the production of independent projects.
- Instruction on how to rent the equipment below the following list
- If you know how to rent and would like to order online, please click here.
NOTE : Soon to come the new Sphéricam2
2. SOUND AND LIGHTING
AUDIO ( micros )
Zoom h6n (sound recorder)
Micro Rode NTG-2 directional for camera
Works with XLR cable
Wireless Sennheiser with lavs and hand held microphone
EPSON PowerLite W16SK
– Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
– 2D & 3D & Full HD compatible
– VGA et HDMI
– ±15 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone image correction
– Cable HDMI
– Cable VGA
– 3000 lumens
– Pelican case
– Available with or without remote control
Benq model EP4227
Available for special projects. Please contact the office on 647.352.4411.
Available on demand. Please contact the office on 647.352.4411.
NOTE: The whole Arduino kit must be returned to Le Labo. $60 will be charged for a non returned or incomplete kit.
WHO MAY USE LE LABO’S DIGITAL CREATION STATION?
Le labo’s amateur and Professional members as well as CSV’s members
AS A MEMBER OF THE LABO, WHAT EQUIPMENT CAN I RENT?
- Professional and amateur members can rent equipment from Le Labo.
- Amateur members may not rent equipment that don’t belong to Le Labo.
- Professional members of Le Labo can become members of Charle Street Video FREE OF CHARGE and therefore rent its equipment.
- To become a member of CSV, please contact them directly on 416.603.6565
HOW CAN I RENT EQUIPMENT?
Bookings can be made:
* online (24h/7) – see below how to proceed
*in person, at the space shared by Le Labo and CSV, 568 Richmond street W, Monday to Friday 10am-5pm.
*on the phone, calling 416.603.6564, Monday to Friday 10am-5pm
1. You will need a login and a password:
– Login: it is your full name (or it can be a 4 digit number). Example : Martin Dupont or ID 5657
– Password: You should have received a password when you registered at Le Labo. You may change this password online but in this case, please note Le labo won’t be able to retrieve it should you lose it. If you don’t have a password, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 647.352.4411.
2. aces the online booking website: http://booking.charlesstreetvideo.com/
3. Write your login in the « search » button
4. Write your password in the « password » button
5. Select equipment you wish to order and enter the date and the name of your project.
HOW CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER AND HOW SHOULD I BRING IT BACK?
– Equipment can be collected daily (weekdays only) between 2 and 4pm, at 568 Richmond Street West, 416.603.6564
– Equipment can be returned daily (weekdays only) between 10am and 12pm.
1 day rent: You need equipment for Thursday: you will collect your order the preceding Wednesday afternoon between 2 and 4pm and you will return it the following Friday morning between 10am and 12pm.
Weekends: End of the week counts for 1,5 day of rent. You will collect your order on the previous Friday afternoon between 2 and 4pm and will return it on the following Monday morning between 10am and 12pm.
Full week: The full week counts for 4 days, return is to be done on the 8th day. For example, you pick up the order on the Monday afternoon and you return it on the Tuesday morning, the following week.
MAY I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
You can cancel your booking on the phone, calling 416.603.6564 from Monday to Friday 10am-5pm. Cancellations must be made at least 48h prior to the first hour of your booking.
If you do not show up within this first hour, you will be charged for the minimum booking.
HOW CAN I PAY AND WHEN IS PAYMENT EXPECTED?
Payment is done on site before the booking starting time, by:
– credit card
– debit card
– or cash
Cheques are not accepted.