Le Labo’s equipment is available for rental for the production of independent projects.
– Below the following equipment list, you will find instructions on how to rent equipment from us.
– If you are familiar with our rental policy, you can order equipment online by clicking here.
– To see the complete list of available rental equipment and read our rental policy : https://charlesstreetvideo.com/production_shooting.php?submenu=rentals
Please note, to see the full range of available rental equipment, please go to our shared online booking system at :
1. IMAGE CAPTURE
Canon EOS Rebel T5i with 18-55 IS Kit and objectif zoom 55-250 mm
Flash Canon 600EX
Sony FS700UK (Zoom 18 – 200)
GOPRO 4 Black EDITION (4K) with SD 32gb microphone (two cameras available)
GOPRO Hero5 Black Edition Camera
Panasonic HVX200 DVCPro with 4 P2 cards
360° Richoh Theta S Camera (https://theta360.com/en/about/theta/s.html
Lens – Canon EF100mm macro f2 8 USM
Lens – Canon ZOOM EF70-200 F2.8L IS II USM
Lens – Canon ZOOM EF-S 18-55mm 1:3. 5-5
Lens – Sony Zeiss FE70-200mm F4 G OSS
Lens – Sony Zeiss MACRO 90mm G OSS f2.8
Lens – Sony Zeiss ZOOM FE16-35mm F4
Lens – Sony Zeiss ZOOM FE24-70mm F4
TRIPOD / MEMORY / GRIP GEAR
2. SOUND AND LIGHTING
Zoom H6N (sound recorder)
Mic – Wired Shotgun RODE NTG-2, directional for camera (Works with XLR cable)
Wireless Sennheiser G3 with lavalier mics and hand held microphone
Wireless Sennheiser G3 lavalier mics
AUDIO ACCESSORIES FOR VIDEO CAMERAS
– Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
– 2D & 3D & Full HD compatible
– VGA et HDMI
– ±15 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone image correction
– Cable HDMI
– Cable VGA
– 3000 lumens
– Pelican case
– Available with or without remote control
Available on demand. Please contact the office on 647.352.4411.
NOTE: The whole Arduino kit must be returned to Le Labo. $60 will be charged for a non returned or incomplete kit.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROCEDURES
WHO CAN RENT LE LABO’S EQUIPMENT?
All equipment rentals are reserved for Le Labo’s Amateur and Professional members and Charles Street Video (CSV) members. For Amateur members who need equipment training, please contact us in advance of your booking at email@example.com or by phone at 647.352.4411.
- To read our rental policy : https://charlesstreetvideo.com/production_shooting.php?submenu=rentals
WHAT EQUIPMENT CAN I RENT AS A MEMBER OF LE LABO?
- Professional and Amateur members can rent all equipment from Le Labo.
- Amateur members can not rent equipment that does not belong to Le Labo.
- Professional members of Le Labo have the option to become members of Charles Street Video for FREE and can therefore rent any of of CSV’s equipment.
- To become a member of CSV, please contact them directly at 416.603.6565
HOW CAN I RENT EQUIPMENT?
Equipment bookings can be made:
* Online (24h/7): see below for how to proceed
*In Person: At the space shared by CSV and Le Labo, 568 Richmond street W., Monday to Friday from 10 AM – 5 PM.
*Phone: by calling 416.603.6564, Monday to Friday 10 AM – 5 PM
ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM :
1. You will need a USERNAME and a PASSWORD:
– USERNAME: Your first and last name or a 4 digit number
Example : Martin Dupont or ID 5657
–PASSWORD: You should have received a password when you have confirmed your membership registration with Le Labo. You can modify this password on the CSV reservation page.
PLEASE NOTE : If you forget your password, Le Labo will NOT be able to retrieve it. If you do not have your password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us as 647.352.4411.
2. Access the online booking website: http://booking.charlesstreetvideo.com/
3. Write your USERNAME in the « SEARCH » button
4. Write your PASSWORD in the «PASSWORD » button
5. Select the equipment you wish to rent and enter the rental dates and the name of your project.
EQUIPMENT PICK-UP AND RETURNS:
– Equipment PICK-UP happens Monday-Friday between 2 PM and 4 PM, at 568 Richmond street W., Tel: 416.603.6564
– Equipment can be RETURNED Monday-Friday between 10 AM and 12 PM.
1 Day Rental: You need equipment for Thursday: you will collect your order the preceding Wednesday afternoon between 2 and 4pm and you will return it the following Friday morning between 10am and 12pm.
Weekends: End of the week counts for 1,5 day of rent. You will collect your order on the previous Friday afternoon between 2 and 4pm and will return it on the following Monday morning between 10am and 12pm.
Full week: The full week counts for 4 days of rental, with returns expected on the 8th day. For example, you pick up the order on the Monday afternoon and you return it on the Tuesday morning, the following week.
CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
You can cancel your booking on the phone by calling 416.603.6564, Monday to Friday, 10 AM – 5 PM. All cancellations must be made at least 48h prior to the first hour of your booking.
If you do not show up within the first hour of your pick-up time, you will still be charged for the minimum booking.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY RENTAL AND WHEN IS PAYMENT EXPECTED?
Payment is made at the time of equipment pick-up :
– Credit Card
Please note: Cheques are not accepted.