Le Labo has a digital creation station for production and training purposes, located on 568 Richmond street West, p.416.603.6564 – in the space shared with Charles Street Video (CSV)
Fees and opening time:
* Weekdays – 10am-5pm
Rental in block of 3hours ($21): 10am-1pm et 2-5pm.
Full day rent: 7h for the price of 6 ($42)
* Nights and weekends – from Friday 5pm until Monday 10am
Night time 5pm-10am: $42
Weekend day time – 10am-5pm: $42
Included in the station:
MacPro 6 core (2014)
- Graphic cards ATI 2xD500 – Ram 32GB
- 4K screen / 31 inches / LG31MU95
- Wacom Cintiq 22HD Touch
- Adobe CC 2015 (including all the adobe softwares, incl Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, etc)
- RedGiant Trapcode Suite
- RedGiant Universe
- RedGiant Shooter Suite
- RedGiant Magic Bullet Suite• Final Cut X
- Logic Pro X
- Millumin (for video mapping)
- Microphone and small mixer for voice over
- Stereo Speakers (availability may vary – can only be used outside office hours)
- Multiple card reader and adaptors for naked hard drives
- Thunderbolt dock for naked hard drives
- BluRay & DVD burner (toast 12 and Bluray Disk plugin) and any other equipment available at the station
- Sony Projector + hdmi cable + thunderbolt adaptor
- Epson V700PHOTO scanner
- 1 Arduino kit (attached to the wall) and 1 arduino software on the MacPro
- Midi keyboard M-Audio 49 AIR
Thunderbolt2 4TB external drive (for high resolution edit)
Autopano Giga and AutopanoVideoPro software (for 360° photos and videos)
- Blackmagic Design FUSION (compositing program)
NUKE (learning version)
Not included: hard drives
Bring your own drives (usb3 or thunderbolt or naked drives) compatible with Mac.
Le Labo is not responsible for any files left in the machine.
A cleaning of the system is regularly done without notice.
The above list will be regularly updated.
The user shall/will leave the station clean and in working conditions. Additional costs will be charged for all missing or damaged equipment.
WHO MAY USE LE LABO’S DIGITAL CREATION STATION?
Le labo’s amateur and Professional members as well as CSV’s members
WHEN MAY I USE LE LABO’S DIGITAL CREATION STATION?
The digital creation station is available 24h/24 (see below for exceptions)
Bookings are for 3 hours minimum.
If used outside office hours (10am-5pm, Monday to Friday), Le Labo members have to also become CSV members for insurance purposes.
CSV membership is free for Le Labo professional members and can be processed on site at 568 Richmond street West during office hours.
Amateur members can easily upgrade their membership. Contact us on email@example.com or on 416,603,6564 to proceed to your upgrade.
HOW CAN I BOOK LE LABO’S DIGITAL CREATION STATION?
Bookings can be made:
*in person, at the space shared by Le Labo and CSV, 568 Richmond street W, Monday to Friday 10am-5pm.
Please introduce yourself to the staff upon arrival.
*on the phone, calling 416.603.6564, Monday to Friday 10am-5pm
If your booking includes after office hours or weekend usage, you will be given a key and you will be explained the closing procedure.
Keys must be returned on the first business day following the end of your booking.
MAY I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
You can cancel your booking on the phone, calling 416.603.6564 from Monday to Friday 10am-5pm. Cancellations must be made at least 48h prior to the first hour of your booking.
If you do not show up within this first hour, you will be charged for the minimum booking.
HOW CAN I PAY AND WHEN IS PAYMENT EXPECTED?
Payment is done on site before the booking starting time, by:
– credit card
– debit card
– or cash
Cheques are not accepted.