From December 10th to 18th, 2021, Le Labo organized a fundraiser in the form of a virtual silent auction to raise the sum of $1000: « For the love of francophone artists »!
A total of 26 Franco-Ontarian works were auctioned. The following artists were able to show their work: Carolina Reis, Joseph Muscat, Glen Charles Landry, Maria Legault, Martine Côté, Samuel Choisy, Shahla Bahrami and Pascaline Lebras.
With the purchase of a work, 50% of the profits were donated to le Labo. This is how we exceeded our goal to reach $1725! A big thank you to the artists who made this event possible and to the lucky collectors of Franco-Ontarian art!
With this money, we will be able to pay the artistic fees for two events in our 2022-2023 program.
Thank you to all of you!
LE LABOS’ SILENT AUCTION RULES:
- The auction is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
- A bid is a promise to buy. Once submitted, a bid cannot be withdrawn
- Each participant formally agrees to pay the amount he/she bid if it is determined, at the end of the auction, that he/she bid the highest amount.
- 50% of the proceeds from the auction will be donated to le Labo
- Bids are in Canadian dollars and must be at least $20 higher than the previous bid.
- The estimated bids for each item have been set by each artist.
- No lower bids will be considered. Please note that there is no maximum bid. All items will be sold to the highest bidder.
- Buyers will be contacted by email and/or Facebook during the week of December 21st, 2021 (until January 4, 2022) to finalize the transaction.
- Buyers must come forward to take possession of their items by January 10th, 2022.
- Le Labo’s virtual auction ends on Saturday, December 18th, 2021 at 5:00 pm. All bids placed after this time will be considered void. .